Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Baby Reveal!!!




So the time has finally come! We got to go in for our appointment to see how our baby is growing and what gender our baby is. We loved this ultrasound :-) they got a picture of between the legs as of baby was sitting on a glass table and we were looking up from underneath. 

ITS A GIRL!!! 

The ultrasound's picture to prove it weren't super easy to see so here is the cool picture of our baby :-) you can actually see her face! 

To announce it to the world of our family and friends, we held a gender reveal party :-) however, waiting a day and a 1/2 to tell everyone was brutal for me. Next time it will be the day of. Haha

Shannen made a cake and some cupcakes, I decorated and made sandwiches and veggies and pink and blue juice. I also had a tray for everyone to pick if they thought it was a girl or a boy and a name suggestions jar. I got the pictures a little later than I should have so the tray was practically empty by the time I took it. But I got a lot of help from Shannen, Rachel and Ashley in getting the party going. Thank goodness!! 



We had so much fun! I am so thankful for everyone who came and was a part of our excitement with us :-) 







No comments:

Post a Comment