Sunday, September 27, 2015

Puppy dogs and Lady's night.

This past week has been a fun one :-) well, not for everybody...

We noticed the other day poor Bella had sores on her chin :-(
We aren't sure exactly what happened but the vet has some theories. We are now giving her an antibiotic and an antihistamine to try and help it go down. They are thinking it could be an allergic action to hard plastic toys like the frisby she chews or possibly her kennel we switched her to. Not sure yet but I'm determined to figure it out so we can fix it. Poor Bella :-( 
To make matters a little worse for her that day, Owen decided it was time for a shave. Haha. Poor girl now has sores on her chin and is naked....





Also this weekend, was the General Women's Conference. I absolutely love this time of year. I always feel like it ushers in the fall season. It's like the beginning of great traditions followed by fun games. Family is so important to me. This tradition is where all the ladies of my family get together for dinner and to go listen to the apostles and general women leaders give us guidance. A couple years ago they started allowing the young girls ages 8 and older go to the Women's Conference. This is so awesome for me because it means Jessica has started being able to come with. She isn't always at our house the weekends they take place, but when she is, I absolutely love that she can be a part of this tradition. 
I didn't get a ton of pics, but my Mom insisted on a pic of me and my sisters (Missing Vanessa) 




We went to Johnny Rockets for dinner then on to the conference at our stake center. It was a great meeting! President Uchtdorf told a beautiful story of a little girl going to her aunt Rose's house for the summer. She learned how to be happy both in life and spiritually. Jessica and I had a very nice time. I love the intelligent and worthy young women she is becoming.


No comments:

Post a Comment