Thursday, September 24, 2015

Bats and Boys Night!

I love this time of year!!! I admit to being a little early on the timer but we decorated for Halloween this week :) The kids helped me out. My philosophy is to get something new each year to contribute to the Halloween decorations. Same thing with Thanksgiving and Christmas. We still have to put up the stuff outside and the stuff up on the high ledge. I haven't done that because climbing the big ladder doesn't sound super appealing to me while pregnant. haha. But I have a husband who is a good sport. :) I'll enlist his help in the matter.




Since I was a kid, we didn't decorate a ton for Halloween, but I realized, I like Halloween decorations as long as they aren't super nasty lookin. haha. It is no secret, I hate scary movies and I don't like being afraid to sit in any room of my own house. Soooo haha we just keep it Halloween, but not scaretastic

This week Jessica got the opportunity to go hunting with her step-dad Ryan. We usually have the kids over Tuesday and Wednesday. They left Wednesday so we had after school with Mitchell until 7 by ourselves :) We decided to enjoy this time with him alone and make it all about him. He wanted homemade hamburgers and his favorite onion dip Owen makes. (I think it's gross lol). He also wanted a hair cut so the boys went to get their hair done while I cleaned up a little. Mitchell was all sorts of excited to lighten his hair load so he doesn't get so sweaty when he runs away from girls at recess ;) hahahaha Love this boy so much!

 


 


 

My cute boys :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment